Preparing for your visit
What to bring
- Comfortable clothing and shoes. Wear them to your first visit.
- Financial information: Your insurance information, photo ID, referral from primary care provider if required by your insurance company, and money for parking. For information on insurance coverage and financial assistance, see Insurance and Billing.
- Medical information: List of your current medications(prescriptions, over-the-counter medicines, herbs, vitamins, and supplements) and any medical history form you’ve been asked to fill out.
- A friend or family member for support and a notebook and pen to take notes during your appointments.
- A book, computer, music player, or handwork to pass the time between appointments. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the clinic.