Helping Each Other Recover (HER)
To provide “one-on-one” assistance to newly diagnosed breast cancer patients.
To provide information and assistance for the special needs of women diagnosed with breast cancer in Central Illinois.
WHO WE ARE:
- Local breast cancer survivors
- Medical advisors, nurses oncologists, surgeons
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- How do I talk to my family?
- What do I ask my doctor?
- What do I need to tell my employer?
- What will my insurance cover?
- What is breast reconstruction?
- If I need breast prosthesis or a wig, where do I find them?
How to reach HER
Your call will be returned by a local breast cancer survivor willing to assist you with your questions and concerns.