DMH ENTA Allergy, Head, Neck & Thyroid specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of cancer affecting the head and neck including:
- Oral cavity
- Nose and sinuses
- Salivary glands
- Skin of the face and neck
- Melanoma of the head, scalp, face and neck
Melanoma is the most dangerous form of skin cancer that can metastasize to other parts of the body. Melanomas can develop from or resemble moles and are often black or brown in color.
Cancer that forms in any part of the mouth is considered oral cancer. Most oral cancers begin on the surfaces of the mouth, tongue and lips. Symptoms can present as red or white patches, sores, bleeding, loose teeth, difficulty swallowing, earaches or a lump in the neck.
Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Center
As ENTA strives to offer comprehensive treatments for our patients, we are trained in all aspects of facial and plastic reconstructive surgery.
Areas of Focus
- Facial Fractures
- Skin Cancer and Melanoma
- Scar Revision
- Reconstructive Facial and Maxillofacial Surgery following trauma or injury
- Facial Reanimation for facial paralysis including:
- Eyelid weights for incomplete eyelid closure
- Suspension Surgery
- Nerve Graphs
- Nerve Transfers