A HEALTHIER YOU AT ANY AGE
Congratulations for your interest in ways to maintain and perhaps improve your level of health! We hope you will find these suggestions helpful.
The content is in broken down into age-related suggestions and guidelines. However, some advice is applicable to men and women of all ages:
- Avoid tobacco in any form
- Be prudent regarding alcohol intake
- Be nutritionally smart with your diet
- Be aware of recommended screenings and preventative immunizations
- Remain active, within the limits allowed by age and physical impairments
With these “Ground Rules,” let’s proceed to the Age adjusted recommendations.
SUBSCRIBE TO A HEALTHIER LIFE
Get healthcare tips from Decatur Memorial Hospital experts right to your inbox.