Heart, Lung & Vascular
Choose the right hospital for heart, lung, and vascular care – Decatur Memorial Hospital
The first step to being an empowered patient is choosing the right hospital.
At Decatur Memorial Hospital, caring for your heart and lungs means providing services on-site when time is most critical. The DMH Heart & Lung Institute provides a premiere facility, physicians and services.
- Board certified heart surgeons
- Board certified cardiologists
- Board certified pulmonologists
- Board certified vascular surgeons
- Board certified sleep specialists
- Board certified Interventional Radiologists
- 24/7 heart care through the DMH Emergency Care Center
- Multi-disciplinary vascular program
- CARDIAC PET/CT 690
Non-invasively detects coronary artery blockages with greater accuracy and less radiation exposure.
- LUNG CANCER SCREENING
- State-of-the-art Off-Pump Heart Surgery
- Cardio-Pulmonary Rehabilitation
When you have a medical need involving your heart or lungs, you need quality care, close to home.
DMH remains committed to Decatur and the surrounding communities offering advanced heart, lung, and vascular care close to home.
The DMH Heart & Lung Institute combines decades of experience and training with state-of-the-art equipment and technology, to provide the best care available for people who suffer from heart, lung and vascular disease.
Our facility includes:
- Board Certified Vascular Surgeons
- Board Certified Interventional Radiologists
- minimally invasive technologies
- advanced imaging
- open 24/7