A friendly staff of trained professionals is qualified to properly fit and instruct you on the use and maintenance of home medical equipment and supplies.
We bill Medicare, Medicaid and most private insurance plans. We will be happy to assist you in determining insurance coverage, obtaining required medical documentation, completing necessary claim forms and billing the plan directly.
Types of Equipment and Supplies Available
- Bathroom Safety Aids– bath/shower safety benches, transfer benches, grab bars, elevated toilet seat and safety frames, hand held shower attachments.
- Breast Health Supplies– breast prosthesis, mastectomy bras and post-mastectomy undergarments.
- Carelink Medical Alert– DMH provides medical alert services, for more information call 217-876-4040.
- Enteral Therapy– feeding pumps, I.V. poles, feeding tubes, nutritional supplements.
- First Aid Supplies– hot and cold packs, gauze dressings, tape, infection control, stethoscopes, sphygmomanometers (blood pressure cuffs).
- Health/Sport Supports Braces– elastic/neoprene/canvas supports for the back, foot, knee, neck, rib, wrist and more.
- Incontinence/Ostomy– briefs, shields, under pads, bed pans, urinals, urological catheters, drainage bags, pouches, barriers, skin-care items, irrigation supplies and accessories.
- Maternity Needs– Electric/manual breast pumps for rental or purchase, maternity belts, breast pump kits, nursing bras and special orders
- Patient Room Equipment– hospital beds, trapeze bars, over-bed tables, patient lifters, commodes, geriatric chairs, seat-lift chairs, traction equipment, water/gel pressure-sore prevention mattresses and more.
- Pediatric Equipment/Supplies– pediatric phototherapy lights, respiratory equipment and supplies, incontinence and ostomy supplies, rehabilitation equipment and supplies.
- Respiratory Equipment/Supplies– aerosol therapy, oxygen system (concentrators, portable tanks), suction machines and supplies, tracheostomy supplies, C-PAP and BI-PAP therapy, home sleep studies.
- Rehabilitation Equipment/Supplies– canes, crutches, cushions, exercisers, walkers, wheelchairs, seating systems and more.
- Special Needs– pillows, patient gowns, sitz baths, gloves, sheets, diabetic needs and aids-to- daily-living.
Home Care Team Professionals
DMH Medical Equipment is JCAHO accredited and dedicated to providing quality equipment and supplies. The staff at DMH Medical Equipment works hard to consistently provide the best customer service possible. We gladly offer:
- Free delivery and pick up (within a 35-mile radius of Decatur)
- Emergency service 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- On-call service technicians and respiratory therapists (24-hours a day, seven days a week)
- Billing to most insurance companies
Our team of home care professional assesses your individual home care needs. A plan of care is then developed by you, your physician, and the home care team to best meet your needs and provide care in your home. Services are paid by most major insurance companies, Medicare and Medicaid.
Registered Nurses provide the cornerstone of your care in areas including respiratory care, cardiac care, diabetes management and IV therapy.
Physical Therapists strive to restore and preserve the ability, to the extent possible, to move about safely and independently.
Occupational Therapists work with you and your family to promote daily living activities.
Speech and Language Pathologists help you recover communication skills or to compensate for skills which cannot be restored.
Medical Social Workers provide a means of adjusting to health problems through the use of community resources and counseling.
Home Health Aides provide personal care such as bathing and meal preparation as ordered by the physician.