Prostate Cancer Navigator
The DMH Cancer Care Institute is a comprehensive program focused on finding and fighting prostate cancer. We know you have questions. Let us help you with answers.
How will a patient navigator help me?
DMH provides trained nurses who serve as navigators and act as patient advocates throughout your cancer journey.
- The patient navigator serves as a consistent point of contact from diagnosis to treatment and survivorship.
- Cancer navigation introduces a prostate cancer patient to comprehensive programs and services provided by the DMH Cancer Care Institute.
- Helps identify each patient’s unique needs and connects them to the appropriate programs and services.
- Improves access to timely medical treatment, screening and follow-up.
- Enhances communication and coordination of care.
Call a Prostate Cancer Navigator at 217-876-2338
Contact a Prostate Cancer Navigator