Where to Give
Charitable gifts help Decatur Memorial Hospital enhance patient care and improve community health. Contributions support direct patient care, professional education, research, acquisition of equipment, improvements to facilities, and community health programs.
Decatur Memorial Foundation’s swan reflects the thoughtfulness and dignity of a memorial gift. Its solitude and grace evoke an appropriate sense of introspection and sensitivity.
- Hospice Fund – Contributions help dedicated DMH professionals and trained volunteers provide compassionate care to terminally ill patients and their families, regardless of their ability to pay.
- DMH Cancer Care Institute Fund
- Heart of Decatur Fund – Contributions directly support the DMH Heart Institute by introducing, developing, and sustaining a higher level of heart care for the people of our community.
- DMH Family Lodge
- DMH Breast Center
- DMH Cancer Care Institute – Contributions help support the DMH Cancer Care Institute, a Community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program (COMP) which coordinates and consolidates the many components of cancer care, providing a full range of diagnostic and treatment services. Since its inception, the Cancer Care Institute has been a regional leader in treatment, diagnosis, and research.
- R. Helen Cleland Fund – R. Helen Cleland Fund – Contributions help support the mission of the nursing profession at Decatur Memorial Hospital. The Fund is used primarily for formal and continuing education expenses.
- Parish Nursing Fund – Contributions support the activities of the Parish Nurse Program including education, conference/workshop, literature and health fairs.
- Grateful Patient Fund– Decatur Memorial Foundation can accept contributions that will be placed in an endowment fund to help provide educational programs for healthcare staff at DMH.