The DMH Cancer Care Institute presents an informational series for cancer patients and caregivers: Strength For the Journey.
The program is designed to provide education, information, and support to cancer patients and their family members to empower them through their journey.
DMH Oncology Social Worker Leslie Roberts leads the program “No one should have to go through the journey alone. Hope is living with courage and confidence, not fear.”
The program meets from 10—11:30 am on Tuesdays, Sept. 4 — Oct. 2 at Cancer Care Center, 210 W. McKinley Ave.
– Sept. 4 — Adjusting to Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment (Patients and Caregivers)
– Sept. 11 — Communicating With Your Healthcare Team
– Sept. 18 — Dealing With Chemo Brain and Memory Loss
– Sept. 25 — Advance Directives: The Importance of Putting Your Affairs in Order
– Oct. 2 – Resources for Healp in the Home: Home Care, Palliative Care, Hospice
Please click Register Now button below or call to register: 217-876-4735